|Through research, advocacy, and public education,
the FAS Project on Government Secrecy
works to challenge excessive government secrecy
and to promote public oversight.
July 2019 Archive
August 2019 archive
July 29, 2019
- PENTAGON PIVOTS TO MORE "PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT"
- LIMITS ON FREE EXPRESSION: AN INTERNATIONAL VIEW
July 19, 2019
- USE OF US ARMED FORCES ABROAD, 1789-2019
July 3, 2019
- CIA CAN SELECTIVELY DISCLOSE INFORMATION, COURT AFFIRMS
- PCLOB RELEASES ITS OVERSIGHT AGENDA
June 2019 archive